17.10.11

Silent Hill Nurse Costume

Photobucket

Just in time for Halloween! Instructables has a tutorial on this darling costume of one of the nurses from the game Silent Hill. What you will need:

Shirt Dress pattern (most will do, just try to get one similar to the costume. You'll be shortening it after. I used McCalls M4769)
-1 Yard of White or Off-White linen & all the fixin's..buttons or velcro, thread, etc. (I wouldn't place any bets on the amount of fabric used, cause I reused a costume I previously made. Just follow what's on the pattern for your size, and a little extra for the hat.)
-Plaster Strips
-A Plastic Bag
-Scissors
-Tea
-White & Clear spray paint (Optional..but you can get 'em at cheapie stores for a buck apiece.)
-Acrylic Paints (brown, light brown, dark green, black, and red)
-Fake blood (Also optional, but very useful. Only downside is if it dries on your fabric it tends to look a little pinker than one would like)
-White tights
-Old pantyhose or knee high..something like that.
-White high heels or flats (since I did the costume last minute I'm afraid I didn't have a chance to get a pair of heels I didn't mind messing up..I'm sad about it. :c )
-Paintbrushes & Newspaper
-An outfit you don't mind screwing up in the process

Head on over to the website to download the PDF and complete the rest of the steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...